Monday, May 19, 2014

Busy as all get out!

I have not forgotten about you folks, just been busy as all get out! I have a few irons in the fire besides taking care of routine household stuff so my different personalities are juggling for turns to do what they do best -- just wish one of them liked to clean house! LOL. I finished Fallout (A Joshua Stokes Mystery) it is the second in the series with Dumping Grounds being the first. It is available on Amazon.com/books in both e-book and print form so I have been busy trying to promote it along with all my other books that are already published. To Date, I have written ten books that are on Amazon under either my real name or one of my pseudonyms. Currently, "the Sheriff" and I have been working on the third installment in the Joshua Stokes Mysteries, it will be called "Markers" — look for it this fall. Along with a few characters I told y'all about in a previous blog, I am also channeling the spirit of a young woman from the early 1800's who calls herself DesireĆ©, She is turning out to be an interesting character if I do say so myself. Therefore, I have eased her to the back-burner to simmer until I can devote more time to her. Until next time, keep it between the ditches. Susan aka Lila aka Samuel ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment