Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wrought with Emotions - Writing

I am wrought with emotions today; altering the contours of my pliable massed mind.
There never seems to be enough hours in the day to accomplish all that I wish, having begun my day at 5:30 a m and since have spent my time on the pages of Facebook & Myspace catching up with friends and family also trying to promote the sale of my book "She Walks the Night Winds - I am Tsitsalagi - Journey of the Chosen One" which was published last year.
I had written it with such a passion that I never slowed down long enough to critique my own work and now as I read over it I can see where it could have been so much better stylized as far as the writing was concerned and it is something that I have attempted to do while writing the sequel.
The search for an agent and or publisher continues on and it is a roller-coaster ride of hopes and wishes that get grounded with each rejection. Getting told that it does not fit the niche they are trying to fill is getting frustrating. Everyone seems to be jumping on the Vampire wagon train, but that is not my cup of tea so I will just keep on keeping on...
I am in the process of trying to sell several manuscripts to agents and publishers and wishing to tell my stories to all who will read them.
Well, that's about it for now. Y'all wish me luck and say a few prayers that I will find an agent/and or publisher so that all can enjoy the stories I wish to tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment