Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What's been going on?

What’s been going on?


I know; I look studious,

I also appear organized, don’t I. However, I can assure you that I am not...  I am teetering on the edge of a cliff and hanging on for dear life! I am the worst procrastinator in the world when it comes to telling people what has been going on in my life. Mainly because my mind is as busy as a beehive in the springtime and about as unorganized as those bees are when the hive is disturbed. Here-lately,  have been going in so many different directions that I don’t know which end is up most of the time. I wanted to touch base and let everyone know what's been going on with me. 
First off, I have published another book. This one is another Thriller set here in Mobile and I called it Dumping Grounds - it is sorta a sequel to A Murder in Moffettville. So far, it is getting rave reviews by readers, now I hope some pros will pick it up and review it too! It is published through Amazon & its company Create Space. I also used a pen name (Lila Beckham)on this one and plan to use her on more. I've submitted one of my stories to Virginia Quarterly Review hoping to get it published (Y'all keep your fingers crossed) I am anxious for everyone to read it. I just published an eight page flash fiction mini-book (The Empty Room) under the Lila Beckham persona too. It is also available through Amazon (only as e-book.)
Right now, I am trying to finish editing the sequel to She Walks the Night Winds so that I can publish it. I know I have several people who are looking forward to reading it and getting it in book form. My latest endeavor is trying to learn how to market myself and my books (LOL) not so easy for me. I have sponsored a Giveaway on Good Reads for a Signed Copy of Dumping Grounds, due to be given away on Aug 10, 2013. Good Luck if you are one of the ones hoping to win it!  Until Next Time Adieus Amigo's :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment